Claire Seaman's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rebecca - lots of useful information here which I'm sure will be of interest…"

Claire Seaman replied Feb 1, 2011 to Best Practice Learning for Family Businesses - Does it Help?

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Hi Rebecca, You might be able to focus your research around one or more of the roles…"

Claire Seaman replied Nov 11, 2010 to Women in Family Businesses - Research Ideas?

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Scotland The Scottish Forum for Family Business Research is based at Queen Margaret…"

Claire Seaman replied Jul 13, 2010 to Research Centres in Family Business - a listing of family business research centres (please add yours)

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Book Reviewers Sought! I am currently seeking individuals interested in reviewing b…"

Claire Seaman replied Jul 13, 2010 to Job postings

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Continuing my search for books in the general area of family business, I came across…"

Claire Seaman replied Jun 9, 2010 to New Books ......

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"I've been reading 'Sustaining the Family Business: An Insider's Guide to Manageing A…"

Claire Seaman replied Jun 1, 2010 to New Books ......

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Indeed, he does - and not just one book but two! After some consultation with amazon…"

Claire Seaman replied May 19, 2010 to New Books ......

4 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Thanks Lorna - this is a really good idea. My current areas of interest are: 1/ Fa…"

Claire Seaman replied May 13, 2010 to Research and practitioner areas of interest - Please post yours!

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

"Hi Martin, Thanks for this - very useful indeed and I'll forward the details to the…"

Claire Seaman replied Mar 14, 2010 to Health and Well Being in the Family Business

2 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

"Dear Martin, Many thanks for sharing your experiences with us - there is indeed a l…"

Claire Seaman replied Mar 13, 2010 to Our first 'official' meeting

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Claire Seaman

RSS

© 2018   Created by Claire Seaman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service