We are holding a one day free event for Family Businesses.
The event will be held in Norwich on the 21st May 2012.
During the day you'll have the opportunity to;
- Hear the key findings and implications of recent research undertaken by the Norwich Business School at the UEA.
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities and how you can respond
- Hear Real-Life case studies
- Ask questions to experts and other family businesses
- Define the competitive advantage being a family business gives you
- Partcipate in practical workshops, including tasters about;
- Financial Planning for succession/ exit the business
- Legal implications and options
- Governance and family charters - defining the rules!
- Developing internal talent for successful growth & succession
- Advice- lessons from the rural sector
To find out more information, or to book your place at the Conference, please click here